Wednesday, 4 November 2015

Bake day

Wow, it's been a while since I last posted...whoops!
Life is life, it goes on as usual. I went back to the homeland for two weeks and came home with around £30 worth of sausages and pies for local butchers. They are keeping my freezer full :)

Today has been a baking day.
I made a ridiculously easy fudge; 1 can of condensed milk, some milk  chocolate, mixed and microwaved for around 1 minute. Mic again, pour into a tin and let it set. Mine didn't set white like proper fudge, but it tastes good.

I made chocolate chip cookies, a old favourite made to my mother's recipe.

Then came the brownies. 3 ingredients. Nutella, 2 eggs and try flour. Mix them so together, pour into a greased/lines tray and bake at 180°c for 15 mins or so (it's not an exact science!)

And to finish the day, this beautiful Victoria sponge

This might be the best Victoria sponge I have ever made!

Enjoy your evening folks, I'm having venison burgers for tea, so I know I'll enjoy none!



No comments:

Post a Comment