I have become lax again, I apologise. But here I am. It is 2am and I am on the sofa on my own whilst Anthony sleeps. I got home from work just over an hour ago and I'm winding down. I should probably go to bed soon. But instead I am sat here contemplating life and eating ice cream.
It's December. The end if the year is nearly upon us. Everyone is starting to look back on the year, and I'm no different. It's been one hell of a year. Some times have been fantastic, some have been gut wrenchingly awful...but I guess it's all about balance, right? All that crap about the bitter making the sweet all the sweeter.
This year has taken people from my life. People I thought would be part of my life for a long time. But looking back it was right. They were negative forces in my life and I don't need that. Losing them made me a stronger person, and much more appreciative of all the wonderful people I have around.
Some relationships have gone from strength to strength. It has been nice to see that there are a lot of people that love and support me. I am so thankful for the ones who have been there to pick me up when I've been at my lowest and make me smile again. You know who you are, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Some parts of my life have been shaken to the very core. But they have been rebuilt even more beautiful than before. Onwards and upwards into the New Year!
Jeez, that was deep and a bit serious. That will teach me to stay up late and think! So, to lighten the mood, let's talk food.
About 3 weeks ago I lived of soup. I made pan after pan of soup and it was wonderful. Yesterday I made mini banana muffins. They are super tasty and moist and fluffy. And I am surprised Anthony hasn't eaten them all yet!
Well I should be heading to sleep now, I'm getting sleepy. I will try and blog again before the end of the year. But I promise I will do better come January. I will try my hardest to write much more regularly (and most posts will be much more upbeat than this)!
Good evening you beautiful lot, thanks for reading!
I love you ��
ReplyDelete