Me and Liam went to The Oban Chocolate factory for hot chocolate and belgian waffles. This place is amazing. They make chocolate on site, you can watch them through a window. We had beautiful 'Ghana 40% cocoa' hot chocolate. It was beautiful. Rich and smooth and a nice balance of dark and sweet. I also had a Belgoan waffle topped with maple syrup, whipped cream and Mackies ice cream. Liam had one with banana and butterscotch. The syrup was sweet, the ice cream was smooth, and the waffles were a nice contrasting savoury.
We then headed to Tesco and got a fresh loaf of tiger bread, some ham and some Davidstow cheddar. We made amazing sandwiches. I love a good sandwich. It was thick and fresh and oh so tasty!
Tonught is my Anthony evening, and as usual I made tea for the two of us. Tonight saw sweet and sour stor fry. I chopped up a couple of chiclen reasts and marinaded them in paprika, chilli powder, cayenne peper and Chinese five spice. I then stir fried it with a couple of peppers and a carrot before adding a sweet n sour sauce and mixing with noodles. Delicious. I like chinese food. I really want to get more into proper chinese cooking, so if any of you have any good recipes, let me know!
I'm off to eat some cake and enjoy the rest of my evening :)


No comments:
Post a Comment