Hello people of the interweb. Please bear with me...I'm new to this.
So, after posting numerous photos on Facebook of all the food I make, my sister suggested I start a food blog. I hadn't the faintest idea of where to start, or why folk would be interested in reading about my cookery, but I figured it out and decided to give it a go. Look at that, a whole paragraphy already!
Today is my day off. It's hot and humid and cloudy...feels like a thunderstom's coming. Hot weather always make me want fruit. And ice cream. And merengues. So thats what I bought when I went shopping. I feel that my shopping habits are growing up slighlty...less junk food, more fresh fruit and veg (however, I did buy cream cakes because they were reduced...whoops!)
I really wish there was a good green grocer's in Oban. Somewhere I could get fresh, local fruit. Somewhere that has lots of choice. Somewhere that has that amazing fresh fruit smell. But alas, Tesco it is.
I've been doing the 5:2 diet lately, and getting on with it quite nicely; it seems to be paying off slowly but surely. However, todaybis not a fast day. Today I can eat proper food. So I am cooking tea for me and the boyfriend. Planning a bolognese, with fresh fruit, ice cream and merengues for dessert.
Updates and photos to come this evening. Happy Wednesday folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment